Thursday 25 August 2011

The Life and Death of Eggs Collective

June and July were taken up in the company of the barmy, brilliant Eggs Collective. A cabaret about life, death and survival, as much as a cabaret can be. It was great being amongst clever women. I got a lot out of being directed (by the amazing Rachel Brogan) and realised the fun you can have cutting between being yourself performing, and a character performing. I took on the role of a disaster seeking air hostess, but really it was me talking about how I don't know what I'm doing with my life, and how it isn't any the clearer for having a long distance relationship or being a freelance artist. My character and me were up in the air!



The Life & Death of Eggs Collective


For more about the Eggs Collective, click here

No comments: